Friday 8 April 2011

Music Magazine: Double Page Spread Idea.

This is an mock up idea of what I want my contents page to look like. I think that i will change my ideas as the double page spread  progresses.

TITLE: My titles is going to be smaller than what is pictured above I think that if it is to big it will take away from the attention of the main image. I will do my title in a stencil font in red, because that is the colour scheme for my whole magazine and i want to keep the continuity throughout.

MAIN IMAGE: I want my main image to cover the whole left hand side of the double page spread. I want the image to pop out of the page. I want to picture to be fun and playful, to catch the soul intention of what the audience wants to see.

INTERVIEW STYLE: I am going to make my article an interview style with questions and answers. I am basing my style of the types of magazine like OK!, Vogue and Q magazine. As they all use this similar approach in their double page spreads. The questions will be hip and young, I want the answers to interest the audience rather than bore them.

INTRODUCTION: I am going to write my introduction very casually. I dont want to be too formal as it could get tedious and not  very interesting to read.   


Overall i am going to make my double page spread to catch the attention straight away of the reader, and hope that the photo stands out but doesn't distract from the fact that there is an interview on the other page.



No comments:

Post a Comment