Tuesday 8 March 2011

Music Magazine: Mock Cover

This was my inital idea, to have my picture covering the whole page with cover lines over the picture. However looking at the cover the colours would not go over the picture as well as i had hoped. I am going to try and use different images and shots of the same image and see what i can do with the page, as i don't want readers distracted and not know what they would be looking at. I think that i could edit the jewels that are on her jacket and make the writing stand out more so that it would not cause any confusion for the readers.
I used the fireworks programme to manipulate the photo of Cheryl Cole by taking away the background and thining out her hair and hairlines.




I chose this picture because i like the pose that she is doing, and when it comes to taking my own pictures i would like the pose to be in this similar sort of style. The colours contrast the whitebackground, i would like my cover to carry on this colour scheme as most people chose the red, black and white scheme.


No comments:

Post a Comment