Monday 21 March 2011

Music Magazine: Final Cover Target Audience Reviews

I am going to get feeback from my target audience.

Alex Smith - I really like the way that you have made the image the background, i think that this works effectivley as it grabs my attention and persuades me to read the magazine. I also like the colour scheme red and white although not everyone might as they might think that red is seen as danger since you created it the little devil :).

Jack Callaghan- The colour scheme is good and makes it clear and easy to read, the picture is good as it looks straight to the camera.

Daniel Smith- I dont like the colour scheme that is used on the front cover.; This is because I think that they are too stark and contrast each other too much as they take too much of the attention away from the main image. I dont like the font that is used is very nice because I think that it is not a very nice font. However, I think that this font is good because of the fact that is qute large and in your face. I dont think that the bar code should be on the front cover. I think that there should be more cover lines on the page because they are what is going to sell the magazine.


The feedback that i have got from my target audience i am going to use and change my colour scheme slightly to suit the main image. I am going to take into consideration of my feedback and add more cover lines for maximum realisticness. 
I think overall that my front cover could use a little more work and i am going to change it. I will take into consideration what Daniel has said and i will add more cover lines as that is what sells the magazine, editors of magazines cant just rely on a good front cover main image. Other than this i will keep the rest of my magazine the same and will keep the colour scheme throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment