Wednesday 16 March 2011

Music Magazine: cover pictures

I am going to use this photo for my front cover. I like this photo because it looks very nice and i think that it would be the type of photo used on the front cover of a magazine in the music industry. I nice and genuine picture.

I might use this picture for the contents page as it was one of the best pictures that i took. I think that it captures the theme i was going for, Cheryl Cole.

I am not going to use this photo. It does not look very serious and it just doesn't look right at all. I wouldn't want to see this in a music magazine as i would most likely laugh at it rather then be interested by it.

I may use this photo somewhere in my magazine, because i like this photo. It looks very pretty and think that it would be a good picture to put in a magazine.

I am deffinatley going to use this photo for my double page spread as it looks playful, and looks like something that would be put in an article with pictures.

I am not going to use this photo as it is not a very good picture with the scarf being blurred.

I am not going to use this photo because it is not a very good shot of her.

I am not going to use this photo because it looks very evil, and i would not want to see this in a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment